12, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy,Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600025
CEG was established in May of 1794, as a School of Survey with one student in a building near Fort St. George. Founded by Michael Topping, the school became the Civil Engineering School in 1858. Subsequently, CEG was established as a college in 1859 under the Madras University. It was then rechristened as College of Engineering in 1861 with the inclusion of the Mechanical Engineering course.
Follow College of Engineering, Guindy on Social Networks