Plot No. 337, Major R. Parameshwaran Road, Sewree Estate, Wadala,Mumbai,Maharashtra 400031
The South Indians’ Welfare Society was founded in 1934 with an objective to provide educational facilities to the local population. Initially , the Society started a Primary School at Shivaji Park, Dadar in 1934 and another at Matunga in 1936. Later, a High School was started to meet the growing needs of its own students of the Primary Schools with the first batch passing the S.S.C Examination in 1947. Presently the Primary and Secondary Schools of the Society have a student strength of 4000. In 1976, a Junior College of the Commerce Stream was begun with a view to provide higher education to a section of its own students at the School. This was followed by the opening of a Degree College in Commerce and Economics in June 1980.
Follow SIWS College on Social Networks