• Registration 1st week of January 2018 To 1st week of February 2018
  • Admit Card N/A
  • Exam N/A To N/A
  • Results 1st week of June 2018
 
 
 

Eligibility Criteria

 
 
There are some essential criteria ruled out by WBJEEB that a candidate must fulfil. WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 are important to comply before filling the application form. They have been described below: Candidate must have cleared 12th standard examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent from a recognized university Council/Board with at least 50% of marks. Reserved category students will be relaxed by 5% of marks. Candidate must have Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects with Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical as optional subjects. Candidate must be a citizen of India and they must have a domicile of West Bengal. Candidate must be minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit to apply.
 
 

Exam Pattern

 
 
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2018 contains 155 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics combined. They all will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options for each. Candidates are required to mark their answers by using only blue or black ball point pen in the given OMR Sheet. The exam will be held in 2 slots on the same day. The first slot will have 80 questions from Physics and Chemistry combined and will be of total 100 marks. The second slot will have 75 questions from Mathematics of total 100 marks.
 
 

Selection Procedure

 
 

Candidates will be selected to admissions in MBBS and BDS colleges in West Bengal purely on the basis of their ranks in the entrance exam. It must be noted that 85% admissions to Medical and Dental colleges of West Bengal will be done through WBJEE Medical 2017 entrance exam. Remaining 15% will be given admissions through AIPMT 2017.