Accenture is a global professional services company and provides technology, digital, strategy, consulting, and operations services. It has its headquarters in Dublin, which is in Ireland. Accenture off campus drive 2017 focuses on recruiting the Freshers from all over India. It conducts this interview process in places like Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Gurgaon and in some other places. Accenture had about 130,000 employees in India, more than in any other country, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines.
Accenture Jobs recruitment for Freshers across India Hyderabad Bangalore Chennai Mumbai Pune Delhi Gurgaon Noida, Accenture Job openings for Software Engineer, L2 Engineer, HR Service Delivery and Tech Support Jobs.
Accenture Recruitment Process for Freshers:
A job notification regarding Accenture recruitment process for freshers has been professed recently. The Recruitment process for Fresher as well as experienced candidates is invited to job openings of Country Controllership Analyst, Offering Development, Modeling Assistant, Solution Architect, Vice President and Language Translator etc posts.
Accenture off campus recruitment procedure 2017:
As every selection procedure, the Accenture off campus recruitment procedure 2017 is also similar to that. The selection process includes aptitude tests, technical and HR interview. These phases of shortlisting are somewhat difficult. So you need to be careful in delivering that all. Practice well, definitely, you can get a place in Accenture off campus hiring.
Latest job opening in Accenture for recruitment 2017:
Accenture Latest Jobs Openings 2017 Current Opening at Accenture Career for Fresher
• Solution Architect – Services and Consulting
• Care management Analyst
• Draft Analyst
• PR to PO Processor
• Country Controllership Analyst
• Scheduling SAN
• German Language Translator – WBSe – SPL (Proposal Services)
• Learning & Talent Development Business Solutions Associate Manager
• Resource Management Analyst
• CFM ANL
• Offering Development
• Analytics and Modeling Assistant
• Vice President
• Social Media Communications Specialist
• Insurance Process Analyst
• Payroll AST
• Recruiter SPL
Salary Scale for Accenture recruitment 2017:
Selected applicants for Accenture careers will be paid impressive salary per month for available vacancies. Aspirants may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of the organization.
Age Limit for Accenture recruitment 2017:
The applicants must have lower age 18 years and upper age will be 30 years are eligible for Accenture recruitment 2017 Upper age commission for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates.
How to apply for Accenture recruitment 2017:
• Applicants should visit the official website that is www.accenture.com.
• Choose ‘careers’ link from above side of home page.
• Press ‘Find’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
• Select link to the post for which you want to apply.
• Read given instruction and press ‘apply’ tab.
• Press ‘register’ tab and fill the registration form.
• Login your account and fill online application form.
• Now fill the online application and upload your resume etc as required.
• At last take the hard copy of your application form for future use.
Documents Requirements for Accenture recruitment 2017:
1. SSC Mark sheet
2. HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Qualification required for Accenture recruitment 2017:
• Only entry level engineers are eligible.
• Flexible to work in Shifts.
• Shouldn't have any backlogs in education.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
• Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
• Candidates who have attended Accenture interview need not apply.
Apply for Accenture recruitment 2017