ISRO Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification (Latest Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Jobs Updates)
ISRO Jobs 2017 Notification: Waiting for Latest Govt jobs by ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) in 2017-18? Here we have a good news for all Jobs seekers. All the interested candidates Now have a great opportunity to Get Employment in Space Research Organisation. Recently, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) publish official employment notification on their official website (http://isro.gov.in) and In daily employment newspaper for Hiring 87 Eligible candidates for the Posts of Scientist/ Engineer SC in Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science Discipline. All the interested and Eligible candidates can now Apply Online Application form from the official website on or before last date i.e 07-March-2017. Here you will get All essential detail about ISRO recruitment 2017 Notification detail Like- Eligibility, Posts/ Vacancy detail, Selection Process, Important dates.
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2017 (Latest Notifications)
“The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO, /??sro?/) is the space agency of the Government of Republic of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development” while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration”. As it publishes various govt jobs recruitment for hiring eligible candidates for Scientist/ Engineer sc Posts.
ISRO Recruitment 2017| 87 Posts
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Organization Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Posts/ Vacancies Detail:
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Electronics) :42 Vacancy
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Mechanical) : 36 Vacancy
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Computer Science) : 09 Vacancy
Vacancies for Disabilities Person:
• OH – Orthopaedically Handicapped: 11 Posts
• VH – Visually Handicapped: 01 Post
• HH – Hearing Handicapped: 12 Posts
Salary Per Month (Posts Wise)
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Electronics) : 56,000 Per Month
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Mechanical) : 56,000 Per Month
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Computer Science) : 56,000 Per Month
Up to 35 Years )) — AGE LIMIT (As on 07-03-2017)
Age relaxation is applicable as per ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board instructions.
Educational Qualification (Posts Wise)
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Electronics) Post : BE/ B.Tech or any relevant qualification in Electronics
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Mechanical) Post: BE/ B.Tech or any relevant qualification in Mechanical
• Scientist/ Engineer SC (Computer Science) Post: BE/ B.Tech or any relevant qualification in Computer Science
Minimum 65 % Marks or 6.84 CGPA
Application Form Detail
Application Form Apply Mode: Online
• For SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates – No Fees
• For all another category – 100 Rs/-
Application form fees Submission Mode: Internet Banking/ Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch
Selection Process :
Written test & Interview
How to Apply?
Applicant can Apply Online Application form from the official website i.e http://isro.gov.in
• Date of publication 15-02-2017
• Opening Date – Online Submission Application Form 15-02-2017
• Closing Date – Online Submission Application Form 07-March-2017
• Closing Date – Application fee submission 08-03-2017
• Closing date for deposit of Application fee 08-03-2017
Job Location: All location
Apply Online for ISRO Jobs 2017-2018 for B.E/ B.Tech
All the interested candidates who want to Apply Online Application form for Scientist/ Engineer SC in Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science Posts must firstly, check official notification carefully and then, You can directly Apply Online Application form by Just following Few steps i.e Provided Below:-
1. Firstly, Applicant open ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) official website i.e http://www.isro.gov.in
2. Now, Click on “Career” section.
3. Select “Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science” Apply & Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully (Use every detail that mentioned in the application form carefully) & Submit the form.
5. Now take a printout of online application for future use.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS JOB