Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Microsoft currently has offices in the 13 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Pune. Microsoft in India employs about 6,500 people and has six business units representing the complete Microsoft product portfolio. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market.
The latest job advertisement has depicted as Microsoft Recruitment for those who pass out from 2016, 2015, 2014 & other batches. This notification has released to enroll freshers as well as experienced candidates for Microsoft off Campus Drive. Interested candidates can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2017 by submitting Microsoft Online Application Form till the second week of March 2017.
Microsoft Recruitment Process for Freshers:
Apply online for Microsoft recruitment process 2017 for freshers. Microsoft job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Microsoft careers in India.
Microsoft off campus recruitment 2017:
Microsoft off campus recruitment 2017 for the 2016-17 batch Freshers and Experienced is going to take place on a global scale. Candidates, who would like to apply for it, can use our registration link given below.
Latest job opening in Microsoft for recruitment 2017:
Business Program Mgr
Program Manager II
Senior Software Engineer
Data & Applied Scientist
Sr Data & Applied Scientist
Service Engineer 2
Principal Solution Spec
HR Ops Associate
Solution Spec EPG
Sr Solution Sales Mgr
Data And Applied Scientist
Partner Development Lead
Prin Account Del Exec
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft recruitment 2017:
• Candidates applying for Microsoft Careers must have Degree of Graduate/Post- Graduate or its equivalent Degree in the relevant stream according to the posts from the well recognized University or Institutions.
• Applying job seekers should have relevant years of experiences according to the posts (if necessary).
Salary Scale for Microsoft recruitment 2017:
• Job seekers who will be finally engaged for Microsoft Job Openings will receive an impressive and attractive salary packages as per rules and regulations of the company.
• Other Allowances/Incentives will also be given to deserving aspirants according to their skills, performance, and behavior.
Age Limit for Microsoft recruitment 2017:
The applicants must have lower age 18 years. Upper age commission for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates.
How to apply for Microsoft recruitment for Microsoft recruitment 2017:
Contenders who are looking for Jobs in Private Sector must grab this chance by taking necessary steps which are provided below.
Appliers will have to visit the official website of company which is www.microsoft.com
Follow ‘About’ section, which is given below on home page and select ‘Careers’ link.
Now go to the ‘Search Job’ link which is at the bottom of the page.
Select your country as “India” and city as “All” to search job.
After that select job according to your profile and hit on ‘apply now’ button.
Fill all mandatory details in online application form and submit it within given time period.
After filling the application form, take print out of it and keep it safely for future reference.
Documents Requirements for Microsoft recruitment 2017:
• SSC Mark sheet
• HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
• Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
• Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Qualification required for Microsoft recruitment 2017:
• Only entry level engineers are eligible.
• Flexible to work in Shifts.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
• Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
• Candidates who have attended Microsoft interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Apply for Microsoft recruitment 2017