NCR Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Form for 466 Apprentices Posts. NCR Apprentices Jobs Notification 2017 Released. NCR invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Apprentices post in North Central Railway. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website ww.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, NCR pattern of examination, NCR Syllabus, NCR Question Paper, NCR Admit Date Release Date, NCR Exam Date, NCR Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
NCR Recruitment 2017 - 466 Apprentices Posts Apply Online:
Organization Name: North Central Railway
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 466
Job Location: Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Latest NCR Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NCR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Fitter - 220
2. Welder (Gas & Elect) - 11
3. Mechanic (DSL) - 72
4. Machinist - 11
5. Painter (Genl) - 11
6. Carpenter - 11
7. Electrician - 99
8. Lohar/Black Smith - 11
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Vacancy 2017:
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted
Age Limit: (As on 31.11.2017)
Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.11.2017.
b) The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
c) For physically handicapped persons upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Pay Scale Details for NCR Apprentices:
Stipend Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
Selection Procedure for NCR Apprentices:
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for NCR Apprentices:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to Apply for NCR Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
1. Log on to NCR Careers Page at official website to ww.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Office of the Divisional Railway Manager Personnel Dept.
NCR Apprentices Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2017 17: 45 PM
Download NCR Official Notification & Application at ww.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in:
NCR Official Website Career Page: Click Here
NCR Official Notification & Application Form PDF: ClickHere to Download
APPLY NOW FOR THIS JOB