Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. With more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
An Off Campus Recruitment Drive regarding the urgent hiring of eligible graduates has been organized entitled as Oracle Recruitment. Fresher’s who are B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / MCA degree holders, and seeking for jobs in private sector may apply for Oracle Recruitment 2017.
Oracle Recruitment Process for Freshers:
Apply online for Oracle recruitment process 2017 for freshers. Oracle job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Oracle careers in India through below provided registration link.
Oracle off campus recruitment 2017:
Good news for people who are looking for a job in an elite company. The Oracle recruitment for the 2017 batch Freshers experienced has officially been announced. You can start registering for the Oracle off campus recruitment 2017. This year too similar to Oracle off the campus of 2016 batch, it will occur in major cities and various area like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai.
Latest job opening in Oracle for recruitment 2017:
Cyber Security Professionals
Web Methods Vacancies
Angular JS Developer
Node Js Developer
Embedded Systems Engineer
Cloud Solutions Architect
Big Data Jobs
SAP Developer (ABAP, FICO, MM)
PHP Developer Job Openings
C, C++ Developer Jobs
Ruby on Rails Jobs
Web developer Jobs
UI UX Designer
Software Tester Openings
Team Leader Vacancies
Deployment and Maintenance Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Java Developer Vacancies
.Net Developer Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for oracle recruitment 2017:
• The Eligibility criteria for the oracle recruitment 2017 of Freshers and experienced is as follows.
• 65% or above in their 10th 12th board exams.
• 65% or above in graduate degrees with no history of arrear/back logs.
• Highest degree must be from an accredited university.
• Must be within the age limit.
Salary Scale for oracle recruitment 2017:
Selected applicants will get handsome salary as per the post applied for.
Age Limit for oracle recruitment 2017:
All reserved categories aspirants will get relaxation in age as per company rules.
How to apply for oracle recruitment for oracle recruitment 2017:
here are the steps by which you may apply online in less time:
• Willing and talented applicants need to visit the official website of Oracle that is www.oracle.com
• On home page select link as ‘Careers’
• Now press ‘Find Open Positions’ button and select the location as India from the list.
• Press tab ‘search for jobs’.
• Select the suitable post and read the instructions carefully.
• Press on ‘Apply Online’ tab and fill the details in the form carefully.
• After filling the form, submit it within given time.
• At last, take a physical copy of the duly filled form for future use in the same job.
Documents Requirements for oracle recruitment 2017:
• SSC Mark sheet
• HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
• Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
• Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Qualification required for oracle recruitment 2017:
• Only entry level engineers are eligible.
• Flexible to work in Shifts.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
• Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
• Candidates who have attended Oracle interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Apply for oracle recruitment 2017