Philips Innovation Campus (PIC), Bangalore is a division of Philips Electronics India Limited, which is owned 96% by Royal Philips Electronics N.V., The Netherlands. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets. They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products solutions in line with Philips vision.
Philips India Limited has released various Philips Jobs for Freshers and Experienced candidates in India. Job seekers who are looking for a career opportunity in a reputed private organization they must clutch this chance. Eager and eligible candidates can apply for Philips Jobs 2017 by filling and submitting their online application form.
Philips Recruitment Process for Freshers:
Philips Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Support Engineer Position. BE, B. Tech Fresher are eligible to apply for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below-provided the link.
Philips off campus recruitment 2017:
Philips off Campus Recruitment 2017 For Fresher’s | Philips Recruitment 2017. Openings for Freshers at Philips. Philips Fresher’s Jobs 2017. Philips Recruitment for BE, B.Tech Freshers.
Company Name - Philips
Qualification - B.E, B.Tech
Experience - Fresher’s
Job Role - Software Engineer
Salary - Best in the market
Latest job opening in Philips for recruitment 2017:
Philips Latest Jobs Openings 2017 Current Opening at Philips Career for Fresher Apply Philips Recruitment 2017 Philips Careers India 2017 Philips Jobs. Latest Vacancies Walk-in Interview Philips Latest Jobs 2017.
Web developer Jobs
UI UX Designer
Software Tester Openings
Team Leader Vacancies
Deployment and Maintenance Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Java Developer Vacancies
.Net Developer Vacancies
Cyber Security Professionals
Web Methods Vacancies
Angular JS Developer
Node Js Developer
Eligibility Criteria for Philips recruitment 2017:
Candidates who wish to apply for latest openings; they must have possessed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree or diploma in the concerned discipline from a recognized university/ institution with excellent academic records.
Salary Scale for Philips recruitment 2017:
Those candidates, who will be appointed to the above-mentioned positions, they will be entitled to receive an attractive and good amount of salary per month by the organization. Other benefits may also be provided to the selected candidates as per rules.
Age Limit for Philips recruitment 2017:
Age of the applying candidates should not be below 18 years and must satisfy their qualification and experience details and must also meet the eligibility norms of the organization.
How to apply for Philips recruitment 2017:
• First of all, candidates must have to log on to the official web portal of organization that is www.philips.co.in
• Thereafter, press on “Careers” link which is given at the bottom section of home page.
• Now candidates need to press on “Search Jobs” button.
• Al the latest job openings will be displayed on your screen. Candidates can also select “India” from the “Country” section given in the left panel.
• Hit on your suitable job post and read the complete information about that vacancy.
• Now hit on “Apply” button and fill the complete and correct information in online application form.
• Upload your latest photo, signature and other documents (if required) in the proper format.
• At last, submit this filled in form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Documents Requirements for Philips recruitment 2017:
• SSC Mark sheet
• HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
• Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
• Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Qualification required for Philips recruitment 2017:
• Only entry level engineers are eligible
• Flexible to work in Shifts
• Should have good communication skills
• Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation
• Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
• Candidates who have attended Philips interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply
Apply for Philips recruitment 2017