Sonata Software Limited is a Global IT Services company, that provides services in business intelligence and analytics, application development management (ADM), mobility, cloud, social media, testing, enterprise services (ERP and CRM), and infrastructure management services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1986 as the IT division of Indian Organic Chemicals, the company spun off as an independent entity in 1994.
Sonata Software has published a vacancy advertisement titled as Sonata Software Recruitment. BE/ B Tech/ Graduate Applicants who are searching for latest private vacancies may apply as soon as possible. It is the best opportunity for those contenders who are looking for Sonata Software Recruitment 2017.
Sonata Recruitment Process for Freshers:
Apply online for Sonata Software recruitment process for freshers 2017. Sonata Software job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Sonata Software careers in India through registration link provided below.
Sonata off campus recruitment 2017:
Sonata off Campus Recruitment 2017 For Fresher’s | Sonata Recruitment 2017. Openings for Freshers at Sonata. Sonata Fresher’s Jobs 2017. Sonata Recruitment for BE, B.Tech Freshers.
Company Name - Sonata
Qualification - Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Experience - Fresher’s
Job Role - AX Sr. Developer & Other
Salary - Best in the market
Latest job opening in Sonata for recruitment 2017:
Sonata Latest Jobs Openings 2017 Current Opening at Sonata Career for Fresher Apply Sonata Recruitment 2017 Sonata Careers India 2017 Sonata. Latest Vacancies Walk-in Interview Sonata Latest Jobs 2017.
SQL Server DBA
Hybris – Sr Developer
Robotics Automation Dev
Node JS Sr Developer
Network Security Engineer
Office 365 Administrator
Senior SQL DBA
AX Retail Functional Consultant
Sr Dev – Dotnet
AX Sr Developer
Senior Oracle DBA
Sr Developer – Kentico
AX Retail Functional Consultant
Tesco Network Engineer
Test Lead (Automation and Manual)
Average Postgre SQL DBA
SAP BW Developer
Eligibility Criteria for Sonata recruitment 2017:
Job seekers who want to apply for any of the above posts must have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institution with relevant working experience.
Salary Scale for Sonata recruitment 2017:
Applicants who will be appointed successfully they will get the attractive and impressive amount of salary per month from recruiting organization.
Age Limit for Sonata recruitment 2017:
• Age of candidates applying must be above 18 years. However, maximum age should be in accordance with norms of the organization.
• Relaxation benefits will be enjoyed by deserving and reserved category candidates as according to terms and policies of the organization.
How to apply for Sonata recruitment 2017:
• Contenders who find themselves eligible may follow these steps:
• First of all, interested candidates need to visit the official website that is sonata-software.com.
• Now, hit on “Careers” tab which is available at the bottom of the home page.
• Then, select the location from the list and press on the “Search” icon.
• After that choose the post name you want to apply for and hit the link.
• Now, instructions page related to that post will open. You need to read it carefully.
• After reading, eligible candidates may hit “Apply Online” link.
• Now, the application form will be available on your screen and you have to fill it properly with correct information.
• Then, upload your scanned documents if required along with the application form.
• At last, you need to choose the “Submit” button after completing the application in all respect.
Documents Requirements for Sonata recruitment 2017:
• SSC Mark sheet
• HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
• Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
• Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Qualification required for Sonata recruitment 2017:
• Only entry level engineers are eligible
• Flexible to work in Shifts
• Should have good communication skills
• Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation
• Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
• Candidates who have attended Sonata interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply
Apply for Sonata recruitment 2017