TCS is an international multinational information technology (IT) service. Tata Consultancy Service Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. It's headquartered located in Mumbai. It is one of the largest Indian Companies by market capitalization $80 billion. TCS is now placed among the Big 4 most valuable IT services.
And in July 2014, it became the first Indian Company with over Rs 5 Lakh core market capitalization.
In Jan 2105, TCS ends RIL’s 23-year run as most profitable firm.
TCS Fresher’s Recruitment 2017 has been started. In India software, Engineer jobs a dream for every CS and IT fresher’s Student. Jobs in TCS look like a Government Jobs in India. Once got placed then nobody will touch you.
TCS having lots of services look like consulting, data technology and various different services. And as per source, each Indian graduate first dream is to get a job in a high MNC.
TCS Recruitment Process for Fresher’s:
Now TCS recruitment Process for fresher’s 2017-18 going on. As per Source currently, TCS hiring nearby 35000 fresher’s graduates every year. TCS having tie up India’s top institute and Colleges approx 350-400 colleges. Every year TCS went in all colleges for the campus recruitment. TCS NextStep portal as per source previous year the TCS hiring 2017 may increase by 40%. We know that TCS working with much Indian government sectors like Indian Railway, Passport, Space, ISRO, and lots of famous department in India.
TCS off campus recruitment 2017:
Tata consultancy services (TCS) are one of the global company which took the place within the top 10. As usual this year they are going to conduct off campus drive for Freshers. So this will a good news for all the Freshers. A career in TCS off campus recruitment makes you experience, exposure to international level. You can here have a successful career ambition.
TCS off campus eligibility criteria for 2017:
To be a part of TCS off campus drive you should satisfy the following eligibility criteria
Candidates of B.E or B. Tech or M.E or M.Tech of various streams such as ECE, EEE, IT, EIE, CSE, ETE, Mechanical, Network engineering and other streams are eligible.
BSc, BA, B. Com, BCA graduates who have done MCA are eligible for this drive.
Minimum of 60 % first attempt at 10th, 12th or any diploma is required for this TCS placement.
No standing arrears/backlogs should be there during the TCS selection process.
Part-time courses are not allowed.
Latest job opening in TCS for recruitment 2017:
I OS Developer
Cloud Solutions Architect
Big Data Jobs
SAP Developer (ABAP, FICO, MM)
Deployment and Maintenance Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Java Developer Vacancies
.Net Developer Vacancies
Cyber Security Professionals
UI UX Designer
Software Tester Openings
Team Leader Vacancies
Web Methods Vacancies
Angular JS Developer
Node Js Developer
Embedded Systems Engineer
Web developer Jobs
PHP Developer Job Openings
C, C++ Developer Jobs
Ruby on Rails Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for TCS recruitment 2017:
• Only Full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
• Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
• You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCSL Selection process.
• Candidates who have applied to TCSL and have not been successful in clearing the TCSL selection process are not eligible to re-apply to TCSL within six months from the date on which they had attended such selection test and/or interview. You are not eligible to appear for the TCSL selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
TCS selection process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds:
• Aptitude wrote test online
• Technical interview
• HR interview
Salary Scale for TCS recruitment 2017:
TCS Freshers Salary is quite different from salaries of experienced candidates. To get complete information in concern to TCS Pay Scale according to the different designation, you may check TCS Salary Structure. Impressive salary package is given as compared to other multinational companies.
Age Limit for TCS recruitment 2017:
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
How to apply for TCS recruitment 2017:
Instructions for the Application Process
To apply on TCS NextStep portal:
• Click New Candidate to begin. The following tabs are displayed:
• Select the relevant tab to proceed further.
• To initiate the TCS selection process, register on-line on the portal and fill the Application form.
• Upload your recent digital passport size photograph in the Application form (.jpg, .jpeg format).
• Upload your updated resume in the supported format (.doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt).
• Submit the Application form.
• Download the Application form in PDF format after you submit the form successfully. The PDF form contains a CT/DT Reference number.
To Access the TCS Practice Test 'Open Seesame' log onto https://nextstep.tcs.com/ and Click on 'Open Seesame' Banner on the left-hand side of the Home page.
Official Website: www.tcs.com
Documents Requirements for TCS recruitment 2017:
• SSC Marksheet
• HSC/Diploma Marksheet
• Post Graduation all years mark sheets
• Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Apply for TCS recruitment 2017