Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 127 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Telangana Postal Circle invites on-line applications for appointment in following Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) post in Telangana Postal Circle. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.appost.in.
Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Telangana Postal Circle pattern of examination, Telangana Postal Circle Syllabus, Telangana Postal Circle Question Paper, Telangana Postal Circle Admit Date Release Date, Telangana Postal Circle Exam Date, Telangana Postal Circle Result Date etc
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 190 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts at www.appost.in:
Organization Name: Telangana Postal Circle
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 127
Job Location: Telangana
Latest Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Telangana Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) - 190
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy 2017:
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Computer Knowledge- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 20.11.2017. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Selection Procedure for Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS):
Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview
Selection criteria -
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit. 3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS):
1. Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
2. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
How to Apply for Telangana Postal Circle Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to Telangana Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to www.appost.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 online application form
Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 19.12.2017
Online Application Telangana Postal Circle Official Notification & Application at www.appost.in:
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply